Wednesday 23 September 2015

Why should you rely on the up and coming salon software?



How many times have you thought, “How nice it would be if I could magically organize and manage my salon!”? My guess would be many times and guess what; you can now do just that and more! Not magically of course but then again science is nothing short of magic. Yes, I am suffering from the “software effect” if you are curious. I am fully dependent on this amazingly efficient tool and do not regret that.

Few months ago my business was a mess. The newbie were faring better than my family owned salon business was and I had no clue why. Flustered, frustrated, angry, confused- these were emotions I felt on a regular basis until one day I heard one of our clients chime in to cancel her appointment and I decided to ask her why was she not interested in our services. So, I did and she said she hated to drag her feet to our doorstep each time she wanted to make an appointment or cancel it.

It hit me then! I needed a remedy and I found it in the famed salon software. It is easy to install, cost-effective, superbly efficient, quick, precise and user-friendly. It helped my business to a great extent. The online appointment book itself was amazing and so easy to maintain. No need to fumble around updating appointment schedules, no need to spend hours on end checking and rechecking each completed or pending schedule. It wasn’t even as costly as I feared it would be!

Siboom’s software has been voted the best salon software by eminent business owners. The organizational tools worked rhythmically with the marketing and customer relationship management tools. I had the clients satisfied, the staff well managed, the inventory full, the marketing plan in place. All this without having to sweat it out, if you will. So, did I fair well? If I didn’t I would not be praising the software.

Being in the beauty business has taught me a lot of things. Contrary to popular belief, you can actually out do your competitors if you choose to keep your eyes and your ears open. Technology is not something you can ignore, the faster you adapt your business, the more chance of your succeeding. If you have similar or a different experience, you can share it in the comments section and f you want to know anymore about this amazing tool, do visit: http://www.siboom.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment